- Permanent makeup gets absorbed into the body after time.
- Organic pigments are the best pigments because they are “natural”.
- Tattoo and permanent makeup are totally different.
- I only want to use a pigment that is FDA approved.
- Semi – permanent makeup is different than permanent makeup.
These are serious statements that professional permanent makeup artists should know the facts about before they make these statements. The public should be informed and educated based on fact and not opinion. Educated clients make the best clients. I will address these questions in detail in the next few weeks. I intend to address these statements with detailed, comprehensive information.
Here is a link that has some good consumer info you can check out until I gather my facts and post them here! http://cosmetic-tattoo.blogspot.com/ and http://birthingalternatives.com/news/do-you-tattoo-permanent-cosmetics.html
Permanent makeup is a wonderful procedure that should be a good experience. Well trained, experienced and ethical technicians are key in assuring superior results. Please do your research and above all, make sure their portfolio is overflowing with a wealth of authentic client photos! Our true resume for our profession is locked in those pictures and validated by recommendations and testimonials.
Permanent makeup professionals, please feel free to comment on these matters!Google+