Progressive Las Vegas permanent makeup application, correction and removal 702-614-6081

Permanent Eyebrows That Rock Las Vegas

Natural Permanent Eyebrow Makeup

Permanent eyebrow makeup with the one and only 3D Tri-Color hair stroke by Theresa in Las Vegas!

A unique method of micropigmentation that results in permanent makeup that looks incredibly natural and believable! A basic single color fully filled in eyebrow is so one dimension in appearance and looks very unnatural. The beauty of the 3d Tri-colorTM hair simulation eyebrow that only Theresa can provide is the most natural looking permanent solution available in Las Vegas.

It has been unimaginable to get permanent makeup by many before Theresa’s exclusive 3d Tri-ColorTM method. The invention is a combined synergistic marriage of custom manufactured equipment and an entirely unique application process. Those who once were opposed to permanent makeup are now indulging with blended lip liner, realistic eyebrows and stunning eye makeup that is tattooed.

Yes, many have adopted similar wording and give the impression of providing the same procedures. This is impossible. Even if the customized equipment could be coppied, the tools are only objects without the artist who developed them. As much as these specialized needless and machines are an important part of the process, permanent makeup is only 25% tools and technical ability. The other 75% is artistic ability and talent. Some claim 3d, hair stroke or hair simulation which is confusing but it is NOT THE 3D Tri-ColorTM hair simulation or makeup you see here.

Best Permanent Makeup Las Vegas

Powder Finish Eyebrow Tattoo

Powder finish eyebrow permanent makeup tattoo with no hair stroke.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Social links powered by Ecreative Internet Marketing